Nortel Contivity/VPN technologies needed DC metro area

From: Cindy Puente (cindy.puenteat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 09:21:32 PDT

    3 months Contract to hire opportunity in Reston, VA !

    This is a LEVEL 4 support position. Must be strong in all of the areas
    mentioned below...

    1.    Strong understanding of VPN Technologies
    2.    High level of experience of Nortel Contivity Products
    3.    Complete understanding of Contivity hardware
    4.    Complete understanding of Contivity software
    5.    Must understand how to archive & restore Contivity configurations
    & LDAP database
    6.    Must understand private & public VPN interfaces/concepts
    7.    Be able to create Groups, Admin, and User accounts in Contivity
    8.    Configure all types of Tunnels:
          PPTP
          L2TP
          IPsec
          Branch-to-Branch
          Control Tunnels
    9.    Configure SNMP on Contivity
    10.   Routing on Contivity
          OSPF advanced routing feature
          Failover
    11.   VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol)
    12.   In-depth knowledge of Radius Server concepts and VPN user
    authentication
    13.   Understand how to configure firewall/NAT feature set within
    Contivity
    14.   Configuring QOS interfaces
    15.   In-depth understanding of Certificates and Encryption

    Please send your resumes to cindy.puenteat_private or call
    1-800-433-8051 ext 229 with any questions.     I will respond immediately!
    Feel free to pass the word along we offer a generous referral bonus.

    thank you
    Cindy Puente