Senior Consultant - Information Systems Security

From: Tom Jarosz (tjaroszat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:56:23 PDT

    Senior Consultant - Information Systems Security
    Microsoft Corporation
    Address: Redmond, Washington United States
    Phone:
    Fax:
    e-mail:
    ContactPerson: Cristine Szabo
    Application Procedures: Please apply for this position by submitting
    your resume to jarohireat_private with NzzGQewSRCON in your subject
    line.
    Contact Information: jarohireat_private

    Job description:

    Innovation links one generation to the next. Right now, we're looking
    for senior people to explore the new frontiers.

    In this role you will have the opportunity to make significant
    contributions to security initiatives in support of global consulting
    practices, product groups and partners in the development of
    intellectual property and delivery of consulting services. You will be a
    key contributor to the design, development, implementation, assessment,
    and determination of risk across multiple information security
    functional areas, technology platforms, and technical and operational
    security controls. You will work within a team of senior technical
    consultants, developers, designers, as the security advisor or
    functional area expert. This position requires travel, but provides
    consistent and very generous dedicated time for research, analysis and
    development of new skills and techniques that can be applied in the
    course of consulting delivery.

    Qualifications include:

    Exceptional communication and consulting skills.
    5+ years direct, full-time experience in information security in an
    enterprise environment working directly with technologies and applying
    security solutions that map to critical business objectives. This work
    should include:
    secure network and/or application architecture, assessment,
    implementation
    Vulnerability assessments, incident response, forensics
    Design and deployment of policies, procedures and technical solutions
    that support regulatory or compliance initiatives including but not
    limited to national and international vertical-specific requirements for
    financial services, healthcare, privacy.
    Development and application of threat modeling and formal risk
    management models in an enterprise environment.
    Training including mentoring, small-group and lecture addressing complex
    technical solutions for highly-skilled technical participants.

    Certifications including CISSP, GIAC, MCSE, CCIE, and CCNE will be
    favorably considered. This position requires experience with Microsoft
    technologies as well as other vendor platforms and technical security
    controls.

    Microsoft offers an excellent benefits package to full-time employees
    including medical, dental, vacation, employee stock purchase plan, 401k,
    and a health club membership plus some great extras including: our
    24-hour nurse line, product discounts, paid infant care leave, and free
    admission to local attractions and events. All part of our commitment to
    our most important asset: our employees. Please visit our company
    website for more details.

    Please apply for this position by submitting your resume to
    jarohireat_private with NzzGQewSRCON in your subject line.

    Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports
    diversity in the workplace.