Cleared Security Database Engineer for Ft. Meade, Maryland

From: Jennifer Drury (jdruryat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 07:46:51 PDT

    Windermere Information Technology Systems, a one-stop provider of IT
    solutions, is currently seeking a Sr. Information Security Engineer to
    help support their World-Class Information Assurance and Technology
    Group.  Windermere's IA service offerings focus on improving the security
    of our customers IT infrastructure.  Our core competency for IA is built
    upon a team of world-class security professionals who are delivering our
    cutting edge technology solutions.  We offer a full-spectrum of
    information security services and products.

    These include:
    Consulting Services
    Evaluation and Auditing Services
    Security Design and Integration Services

    We are currently recruiting for Security Database Engineer

    Windermere offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits,
    including medical, dental, vision, 401K, STD, LTD, flexible spending,
    profit-sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacations, holidays, life
    insurance, and access to Tower Federal Credit Union.

    Required experience:  5 years enterprise relational database
                          2 years data modeling
                          System/Network administration experience
                          2 years Linux administration
                          1 year procedural language programming
    Preferred experience: 2 years Oracle experience (database and tools)
                          5 years Linux administration
                          2 years PL/SQL or ADA programming
    A plus:               Java experience

    If you're interested, please submit a Word format of your resume with
    salary requirements.

    ***Candidates must meet the clearance requirement***

    Jennifer R. Drury
    Recruiter
    The Windermere Group, LLC
    410-266-1756