Security consulting firm seeks security trainer / consultant

From: Joseph Dell (jdellat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 06:52:17 PDT

    Vigilar, Inc based in Atlanta, GA is a small security consulting
    organization looking for a new trainer / consultant.

    With offices in Atlanta, Dallas, New York, and Boston, we are looking to
    add a highly motivated individual to our team.

    Full job description is listed below.  Travel requirement is 80-100%.  My
    preference is that you live in Atlanta, Dallas, or somewhere on the east
    coast.

    Please contact me directly via e-mail with a copy of your resume if you
    are interested in this position.  No recruiters, please!

    TITLE:	SECURITY CONSULTANT
    TYPE:	Direct Hire
    START DATE:	Immediate

    RESPONSIBILITIES:
    *	Provide comprehensive security training in a classroom environment
    based on certified courseware covering our complete security solutions
    set.
    *	Provide consulting services to customers in pre-sales,
    implementation, and post-sales capacity on our security suite.
    *	Become expert in emerging security technologies such as Wireless,
    Identity Management, and Application Security.
    *	Develop new revenue generating opportunities by working to
    understand customer's business needs, discussing these with 	the sales
    team, craft proposals and solutions and persuasively communicate them
    orally and in writing.

    QUALIFICATIONS:
    *	1+ years of formal training experience with 5+ years in the
    internetworking industry demonstrating a knowledge of:
    		*	Firewall Technology
    		*	Security Practices (Audits, planning, design,
    implementation, testing and management)
    		*	LAN/WAN internetworking technology
    		*	Policy and Procedure review and implementation
    		*	Cryptography tools, methods, systems and protocols
    		*	Networking and Applications Protocols
    		*	Router IOS's
    		*	Intrusion Detection Systems
    *		Superior communication/presentation skills and experience
    teaching technical subjects to diverse audiences
    *	Excellent technical writing and documentation skills
    *	Tactical and strategic expertise in designing, implementing,
    managing and enhancing network environments utilizing security 	technology

    Ability to travel up to 100% required for this position.

    EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
    *		4 year college degree from an accredited institution
    *	CISSP strongly recommended

    Joseph Dell, CISSP
    VP of Professional Services
    Vigilar, Inc