NJ-based security professional looking for spot with up to 100% travel

From: Brian Cahill (bcahillcisspat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:41:27 PDT

Hi,

I am based in Hoboken, NJ (10 minutes from Manhattan).

I have about 10 years of info sec experience.

I am looking for a spot with a lot of travel – believe it or not :)

Specifically, one where I can leave out on Monday morning (or Sunday night)
and fly back to NJ on Thursday night or Friday morning.

Any leads, ideas?

Please send them to bcahillcisspat_private

Thank you,

Brian