Security Consultant wanting Oceania, Pacific, Asia-Pac position

From: netethix (netethixat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 02:10:34 PDT

    Hi,

    Currently seeking an opportunity to work anywhere from a progressive startup
    security company right up to a medium-large scale organization.

    The _most appropriate_  opportunities would be if you are involved in a
    business currently untapped in the Australia, Oceania and Asia-Pacific
    region.

    I'm a security consultant based in Australia, healthy male and in my mid
    20s.  Here's what I can provide:

    - Provide initial Presales / Sales value to generate opportunities
    - Has good sustainable contacts with a range of local Australian businesses,
    and the reseller/distributor channel.
    - Is technically hands on and can fulfil some technical
    support/implementation areas.
    - Has a network administration/support background and has the skills to look
    after a local small LAN/WAN environment.
    - Has worked on international project before, and is willing to travel both
    interstate and overseas to all Asia-Pac countries (and of course Europe/US)
    - I speak a little of several languages, and am not afraid to spend time
    abroad particularly in the Asia-Pac region.

    Security qualified, having worked with various security technologies,
    participating in a couple forums, and having spoken at various public
    functions such as roadshows, seminars and AGMs - I would be a great
    candidate for a company that is wishing to move into the Australia/NZ and
    Asia-Pac area, but wants to do so with low risk and with a good chance of
    getting some local turnover. In return I'm asking for a good renumeration
    and at least a 12+ month commitment.

    If you think you have an opportunity for me, and would like to investigate
    further - email me on : netethixat_private

    Regards,