Information Security Sales and Marketing Positions

From: Paul Rohmeyer (prohmeyerat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 09:32:50 PDT

    Icons, Inc., an information security consulting firm based in North
    Brunswick, New Jersey, is seeking highly professional Inside Sales and
    Marketing staff to join our growing team.

    Please visit our web site for a complete position description:

    http://www.iconsinc.com/salesmkt.html

    Regards,
    Paul Rohmeyer