Seeking QA Engineer

From: Craig H. Rowland (crowlandat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 09:16:32 PDT

    Hello,

    Psionic Technologies, Inc. is looking to hire a QA engineer with experience in the following:

    - Experience with IDS technologies (Cisco, ISS, etc.) and general computer security knowledge
    - Usability (GUI) testing
    - Experience with GUI test automation tools
    - Experience developing and implementing software application test plans
    - Functional testing
    - Experience in testing under Windows and Unix (Solaris, Linux, BSD, etc...)
    - Experience in setting up and maintaining a lab of diverse machine/OS types
    - Experience building Regression Tests
    - Experience in using and setting up: SQL, Apache, and related server software
    - Java/browser application testing and debugging
    - Build and bug tracking system setup and maintenance

    The engineer will be responsible for working on our ClearResponse product. ClearResponse is an automated security incident investigator that works with IDS technologies to investigate attacks, collect forensic evidence, and present targeted information to IT personnel to respond to the incident. More information can be found here:

    http://www.psionic.com/products/clearresponse.html

    We are looking to hire this person as soon as possible. Psionic is located in Austin, TX and we require that the QA engineer work in our offices. Unfortunately, we cannot pay relocation fees and won't use remote workers. On the plus side, Austin is a great place to live if you do want to move.

    Send resumes to careersat_private

    Thanks,

    -- Craig