Position wanted as senior consultant or manager

From: alpha charly zebra (alphacharlyzebraat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 01:11:24 PDT

    I have 15 years of experience in IT and 6 years
    experience as an Information Security professional
    (pen testing, social engineering, reverse engineering,
    writing reports, policies and SOPs, developing tools
    and exploits, managing other consultants and closing
    deals, etc.)

    I am a British and French citizen and I am ready to
    relocate to the following locations:

    Europe:
      Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich
      Brussels,
      London,
      Rome, Milan
      Geneva, Zurich, Lugano, ...
      Madrid, Barcelona,
      Luxembourg,
      Oslo,
      Stockholm,
      Amsterdam,

    Asia:
      Seoul,
      Shanghai, Beijing, HK
      KL,
      HK,
      S'pore,
      Jakarta,
      Tokyo,
      Sidney, Melbourne

    If you're interested I can send you a CV that provide
    more detail about my background.

    Best regards,