Security Recruiter

From: Erik Voss (evossat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 15:17:05 PDT

    Hello all.  Some of you may recognize me from previous emails, but this one
    is a little different for me.  I have left my job with Management Recruiters
    and am looking for a new position.  I have almost 3 years of recruiting in
    security and more than 6 years total recruiting experience.  I am looking
    for either full time or contract work.  Physically I am located in upstate
    NY and I am unable to relocate at this time.  A resume will be sent to
    anyone who may be interested.  Please email me at evossat_private and let
    me know if there is anything out there for me.  Thanks.

    Erik Voss