Seeking Bored/Part-time Programmers (C/C++/JAVA)

From: Loki (lokiat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 17:34:03 PDT

    We are currently seeking bored/part-time programmers looking for
    additional work outside of their current job. Currently there is no pay
    available, however, we do have interested clients once the final portion
    of the project is complete. Compensation includes equitable ownership in
    the company (approx. 2500 shares). No hour requirements or travel. Team
    currently consists of (2) developers, looking to bring on (2)
    additional. No anonymity! All applicants will be phone screened.

    Skills Required:
    - C. C++, or JAVA programmers who can develop a GUI/front-end that will
    eventually port to other Operating Systems (No QT Developers)
    - Knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems (SNORT is MUST)
    - Knowledge of network/socket programming

    Skills Desired:
    - Able to port software to Solaris, Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac.

    All interested developers should email devat_private

    Fate Research Labs
    www.fatelabs.com