Seeking Sr Security Analyst position in NYC or Philly

From: securecraigat_private
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 10:58:55 PDT

    I am seeking a Security Analyst position in NYC or Philly. I am commutable
    to either city.  I have experience in UNIX/NT audit/security.  I have
    experience in penetration studies and in utilizing Symantec ESM.  I also
    have exposure to Siteminder and Entrust PKI.  I can provide my resume upon
    request.

    securecraigat_private