Mid-Level Computer Security Administrator/West Virginia

From: Gary Naranjo (gnaranjoat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 11:21:34 PST

    Job Title:
    Computer Security Administrator

    Location:
    West Virginia Panhandle

    Full time position : 40 to 60K Based on experience

    A client of A.C.Coy is looking for a Mid-level Computer Security
    Administrator for a full time position.  Administrator will  plan
    systems and software data security, test security systems, identify and
    report security violations, develop computer security policies, and
    implement security filters, anti-virus software, and intrusion detection
    systems. In addition, the successful candidate will implement system and
    domain security policies, create and maintain user accounts and
    privileges, monitor security logs, event logs and audit trails,
    troubleshoot access problems and work with end users to maintain the
    security environment.

    Education Required:
    Four-year degree or equivalent work experience in computer technology
    field is required. Certification or training in computer security
    systems is preferred.

    Experience Required:
    Must have at least two years experience administering computer security
    in compliance with Federal regulations. Experience with firewall and/or
    router access lists is preferred. Experience with Windows Operating
    Systems is required. Unix and / or Web Hosting experience is beneficial.
    Understanding of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual
    (NISPOM) Chapter 8 required. Applicant selected for this position will
    be subject to a government security investigation and must meet
    eligibility requirements for access to classified information.

    Active Secret clearance is required.

    There is also one other requirement for a Senior Computer Security
    Administrator  for a long term Contract
    Duties  and requirements are the same except that the Security
    Administrator needs 5+ years of experience
    Rate for the Senior Administrator is negotiable.

    Gary V. Naranjo
    Career Advisor
    A.C.Coy
    Always on Target
    Technical Consulting Solutions
    Telephone : 1-800-784-5773 Ext.438
    gnaranjoat_private
    www.accoy.com

    About A.C.Coy:
    A.C.Coy provides Technical Consulting Solutions to various concerns
    throughout the United States. Our service offerings include:
    contracting, contract to hire and full time placements. For further
    information on A.C.Coy, please visit our website at: www.accoy.com.
    Previously, we have directly or indirectly received a copy of your
    resume. To further serve the highest quality candidates, where time is
    of the essence, A.C.Coy is developing an automated system to alert
    professionals about specific positions which may be of interest to them.
    Anti-Client Solicitation Policy Disclaimer:
    A.C.Coy has a strict non client solicitation policy. We do not recruit
    from our clients. If you work at an A.C.Coy client, please disregard
    this email.
    Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:
    Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
    cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
    a method for removal from our mailing list. If you do not wish to
    receive e-mail from A.C.Coy concerning potential opportunities, please
    accept our apologies and reply to removeat_private with Remove in the
    subject line.