looking for security work in London

From: marcus_pintoat_private
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 07:20:18 PST

    I am looking for a security position (predominately technical work) in London (UK).

    a concise breakdown of skills is as follows:

    CESG CHECK Team Leader
    MSci Physics - Cambridge University

    Summary of Experience:
    - Penetration Testing
    - Intrusion Detection Systems
    - BS7799 experience (BS7799 risk assessment and policy development)
    - Project management (typically 10-30 man-day projects)
    - Report/technical writing (over 60% conversion rate on proposals)

    If you know of vacancies in London please get in contact so I can provide a full CV.

    Marcus

    Marcus Pinto
    marcus_pintoat_private