Unix administrator within the data security group for the DC metro area

From: Cindy Puente (cindy.puenteat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 12:20:32 PST

     Hello everyone

    I have a short term contract in Northern, VA.  Right now we are estimating
    it will last through the end of the year but more than likely will be
    extended. This position is considered "high risk" meaning it will require a
    background and credit check.  40 hour work week.  I am looking for someone
    who can hit the ground running.

    Job Description:
    Develop scripts to increase automation - possible areas of involvement:
    Account administration on appISO hosts (these are not NIS hosts, they are
    isolated)  One of the 3 components for the security monitoring script
    (back-end, report collection/analysis, user interface  Some AIX specific
    monitoring scripts for the attributes that are different from Solaris.  Work
    with the AIX administrators to conduct some tests on NIS (maybe LDAP) under
    AIX (in case the LDAP solution for AIX is delayed) - this is an audit item
    for CDW.  Might be asked to help with the development of an AIX/Linux
    connector to NDS using opensource code.  Help with the cleanup of user
    accounts in anticipation of the migration from NIS to LDAP authentication
    (Solaris hosts migration will start in the next few weeks).  Finalize
    solution to provide oversight/some control over applications in the
    production environment.

    Please remember to include a subject line or a reference to the job that you
    may be applying for.  All resumes can be emailed directly to me.

    Kindest Regards
    Cindy Puente
    Technical Recruiter
    Princeton Information