eEye Digital Security - Geneva, Switzerland SE Position

From: Marwan Naja (marwan.najaat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 06:55:38 PST

    eEye is looking for:

    eEye Digital Security Technical Sales Engineer (Geneva, Switzerland)

    Professionals with serious interest should email their resumes (no
    attachments please) to hr.euat_private

    As a member of eEye's sales group in Switzerland, the sales engineer will be
    responsible for supporting eEye's direct and channel sales representatives
    in pre-sales technical support. Activities include direct or phone meetings
    with clients, technical presentations, and product training. Sales
    engineering is also involved in supporting eEye's marketing through
    competitive assessments and developing/delivering eEye seminars and
    webinars. Some travel expected.

    *	Technical software sales - internal and/or external
    *	Technical and functional documentation development
    *	2-3 years experience in pre-sales engineering
    *	Experience in security related product or service support
    *	Excellent English and one other European language a must

    This position is only open to Swiss nationals and residents (Permit C or
    Permit B) and EU nationals.

    We are a leader in network security with a focus on vulnerability assessment
    and web server protection. eEye has an installed base of over 3,000 clients
    in 40 countries including many of the world's most important corporate and
    government entities.  We have offices in California, Geneva, London, Paris
    and Madrid.  We are also one of the main vulnerability research firms
    discovering some of the most important vulnerabilities to impact the IT
    community in the past four years.  Check us out at www.eEye.com.
    Marwan Naja
    CO-CEO / CFO
    eEye Digital Security