Senior Security Engineer position in NYC

From: Michele Ramos (mramosat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 06:35:50 PST

    NET2S, an international engineering and consulting company with industry-
    specific expertise in the following: IT Infrastructure, Networks, Systems,
    Middleware, Data Warehouse, Imaging, and Security.  We have offices in New
    York, Chicago, London, and Paris. One of the contributing factors to our
    success is the access we have to cutting edge technologies, which is
    provided by our strategic partnerships with key vendors, such as: Cisco,
    Tibco and Nortel.  Such expertise has allowed us to penetrate the Trading
    Floor and Telco markets.

    Visit our site at http://www.net2s.com

    Our objective: To have a Senior Security Engineer, who has extensive
    experience working with Identity Management, Penetration Testing, and
    Application Security, to help build our security practice.

    Responsibilities:
    Provide presales on these types of security, including participation in
    client meetings, working on proposals, and participating in some marketing
    efforts.
    Delivery on security and identity management projects.
    Participation on the recruiting of the security technical staff.

    Qualifications:
    Good consulting / delivery skills: good communication and interpersonal
    skills.
    Extensive experience on presales.
    Solid management experience (e.g. understanding project profitability,
    bench management, project management, etc..)
    More experience on the system and application part of security than on the
    network security side. A plus would be someone who has understanding of
    Identity Management, LDAP, etc...

    Please send resumes to:
    Michele Ramos
    mramosat_private