Houston area security postions available

From: Cabaniss, Mike (Mike_Cabanissat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 11:24:32 PST

    Greetings all,

    My name is Mike Cabaniss, with Jefferson Wells International (http://www.jeffersonwells.com). We are a consulting company involved in IT Audit, Security Pen & Vulnerability testing, and Accounting Audits. We are seeking to fill multiple positions for mid-level and senior level information security personnel for our Houston, Texas office.

    If you are interested, please forward your resume to me.

    Thanks,
    Mike