Telecomms Fraud Project Manager Available UK & Europe

From: Paul Duley (paul@cautela-it.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 00:24:00 PST

    I have been approached by a strong telecoms ( Nortel, McGraw, Telewest )
    Projects Manager with expertise in delivering fraud solutions to the
    telecomms market, good technical background ( C++ Corba Unix Oracle ) and
    also involved in the Bids and Tenders Process.
    He is looking for his next opportunity and has asked me to help.
    We are an IT Security agency working mainly in Europe and the Middle East.
    Please let e know if you would like further details of the gentlemans
    resume.
    Paul Duley
    00 44 1206 560702