ISS Certified Expert. Contract role in Middle East. January start.

From: Paul Duley (paul@cautela-it.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 06:08:22 PST

    Our client requires an ISS Certified support professional to join their
    team in Saudi Arabia. They provide a 24/7 support service to their clients
    and so will need you to be able to “hit the ground running”. Candidates
    must have minimum ISS-CE certification and ideally 4 years in an IT
    security related role. Experience with ISS RealSecure Network Protection a
    considerable plus. A solid understanding of core IT platforms such as
    Solaris, Unix, Windows NT will be required as will a broad knowledge of
    different enterprise cultures. Rate + accomodation + car. We regret we
    will not be able to discuss this role with you unless you have already
    tendered your CV. A January start is possible