Security Engineer - Kansas City Missouri

From: cdowns (cdownsat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 12:43:06 PST

    Good Afternoon,
        I Have sumbitted my resume prior on the list but would like to
    update my Current Situation. I would like to relocate my family from
    Pembroke New Hampshire to Kansas City Missouri.

        I am currently unemployed and looking for work in the Metro KCMO
    area. I have tempory living arrangements in Southern Kansas City and
    could be availble in less than one week.

    The Url to my resume is below. If you have any questions please feel
    free to contact me at anytime.

    Bio:
    http://bigunz.angrypacket.com/~cdowns/CDownsResBio.pdf

    Resume: