Symantec in Redwood City is hiring a Sr Security Analyst/Software Engineer

From: mike_sienkowskiat_private
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 10:48:51 PST

    At this time we can only consider candidates local to the San
    Francisco/Bay Area.  Also, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at
    this time.

    Symantec Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS) product team seeks
    qualified candidates for the position of Senior Security Analyst/Software
    Engineer.  This position requires a pushing-the-envelope type thinker who
    can contribute to our industry leading effort in delivering protocol (and
    application) anomaly detection to discriminating NIDS customers around the
    world.

    Requirements:  broad infosec knowledge, deep skills in network protocols
    and applications, NIDS signature writing and testing experience;
    Preferred: ability to code using C, noted contributor to Bugtraq or other
    responsible disclosure forum; Special consideration: published author,
    infosec patent holder, applied mathematics background

    Please send resumes to mike_sienkowskiat_private

    Mike