Experienced Solaris Administrator Seeking a new opportunity

From: Daryl Terry (Daryl.Terryat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:03:34 PDT

    Hi all,

            I am currently seeking a new opportunity in either system
    security or system administration.  I have a strong Solaris background
    and would be very happy to discuss openings in the Atlanta Georgia area.
    I would like to maintain my Solaris skills while accepting new
    challenges and technologies.

    Thank You
    Daryl Terry