Neoteris is hiring!!! - Sales Engineer - Southern California

From: jobsat_private
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 23:18:40 PDT

    Neoteris is the leader in application-layer security infrastructure
    products, and we're growing fast. Sales have doubled quarter/quarter since
    our first product shipped in late 2001 and we're backed by some of the
    smartest money in Silicon Valley - Jim Clark, NEA and Battery Ventures who
    lead our recently announced Series C (www.neoteris.com/news/pr3-24-
    2003.html). We were also recently named as the market leader in our space
    by Gartner (http://www.neoteris.com/news/pr4-10-2003.html). With numerous
    industry awards under our belt (www.neoteris.com/news/awards.html) we're a
    well-positioned category leader ready to take it to the next level...are
    you?

    Sales Engineer - Southern California (Orange County)

    As a key member of the Neoteris sales team you will be responsible for
    supporting the Regional Sales Manager(s), prospects and customers within a
    specific geography. Specific tasks will include pre sales support of
    prospects from initiation of the prospect, through the evaluation phase
    and closing of the deal. Some post sales support may be necessary from
    time-to-time. Travel is required as necessary.

    Ideal candidates will have a solid systems installation, configuration and
    administration background with UNIX/Linux and windows-based systems;
    exposure to active directory, LDAP, VPN, firewalls and related remote
    access/policy management/security products/concepts; a very strong
    understand of web and enterprise systems and related layers/protocols.

    Requirements -

    • BSCS or equivalent and 4+ years of experience as an SE or systems
    integrator
    • Strong UNIX, Linux and NT administration skills
    • Experience that emphasizes remote access and/or security
    • Strong communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills
    • "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to
    assist in closing a deal
    • Prior startup experience preferred
    • Experience with caching, proxies, and/or L7 networking a big plus

    Interested parties should send a resume/email to jobsat_private and
    reference this position in the subject line. No agencies please.