Re: MiM Simultaneous close attack

From: Robert Freeman (freem100at_private)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 03:58:50 PDT

    I don't think you can get exactly what you want Paul. About the switched
    networks in general, you could:

    1) Spoof an existing MAC (not reliable)
    2) Flood your switch with MAC announcements (may become a nice hub!)
    3) Sniff the initial ARP broadcast and reply (hassle for all packets)

    regards,
    Robert

    btw, a MiM DoS? ...geez.