Re: IE 5.x (5.50.4522.1800 SP1) Crash at gopher://:

From: Devdas Bhagat (devdasat_private)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 08:24:12 PDT

    On Fri, 18 May 2001, Sven van īt Veer spewed into the ether:
    > when typing shell://: in netscape, it warns that shell is not a
    > registered protocol and crashes when clicking OK.
    This doesn't work on Netscape Communicator 4.76, Redhat 6.2, Kernel
    2.2.17-14.
    It gives the error
    Netscape is unable to locate the server shell:.

    Devdas Bhagat
    --
    We've been waiting for you.		And this crufty rhyme.

    Dover, oh Dover,		Dover, oh Dover, arisen from dead.
    We welcome you back,		Dover, oh Dover, awoken from bed.
    Though still you may jam,	Dover, oh Dover, welcome back to the Lab.
    You're on the right track.	Dover, oh Dover, we've missed your clean
    					hand...