Solaris Print Protocol Daemon

From: John (johnsat_private)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 19:40:44 PDT

    Hello all. I wish I could be at Blackhat or Def Con with
    some of the users, but vacation doesn't come until August =(

    Here is my question. Does anyone have anymore information
    regarding the Solaris print daemon vulnerability published
    by ISS in June? Any information would be very much appreciated.

    http://xforce.iss.net/alerts/advise80.php

    --
    The events which transpired five thousand years ago; Five
    years ago or five minutes ago, have determined what will