RE: Returned post for bugtraqat_private

From: SIFFREDI DANIEL (DSIFFREDI@nacion-afjp.com.ar)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 11:06:28 PDT

    You say:
    were you logged in as a regular user?  If so, add this information and
    repost here.  You may also want to post this to
    vuln-devat_private

    My answer:

    Yes of course this works on all flavors and last Service Pack installed,
    with a regular user try and you can se what I mean, F7 and enter both in the
    same time and quickly repeated procedure. Try it.

    Daniel Siffredi
    Administrador de Red de Microinformatica.
    Nacion AFJP SA

    I'm sorry, your message (enclosed) was not accepted by the moderator.
    If the moderator has made any comments, they are shown below.