Re: win2k bug

From: Charles Clancy (mgrtccat_private-hulman.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 13:39:36 PDT

    Environment: Win2K TS SP2, running Citrix Metaframe 1.80 SP2
    Connected with Linux ICA client under RH71, as admin user.

    My cmd.exe process locked up, but the rest of the environment is fine.
    I can't kill the cmd.exe, either through the task manager, or
    Right-Click/Close from taskbar.  When I attempt to log off, I get a
    "Program not responding" for cmd.exe.  If I click "OK" to kill it,
    nothing happens, and I'm not logged off.  If I kill the ICA client,
    reconnect, and log back in, the cmd.exe process is gone.
    Charles Clancy - tcclancyat_private
       Software Developer, IUPUI-CLN