Re: Remote ICQ Sound Desactivation

From: Knud Erik Højgaard (kainat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 14:11:22 PDT

    >  It's possible to disable someone's ICQ sounds using this HTML code :
    ><IFRAME src="blank.scm"></iframe>

    excellent - i just taught my co-workers a lesson.

    funny, replacing every 'None' in the file with 1000/150000 A's makes my
    icq200a (yes, i know, it's exploitable using that game-request-thingie) use
    appx. 700MB ram in w2k for about 5 minutes, no matter how many A's.. can
    anyone else reproduce it?

    -Knud not giving a lot of info, lazy.