wireless rant

From: Russell Handorf (rhandorfat_private-world.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 07:25:28 PDT

    hey guys 'n galls.

    tis me again.

    since i've posted this, i've received both negative and positive feedback.
    i apologize for the spout of dyslexia when i replaced mac with ip. my bad.

    i've also noted the emails that have been coming my way regarding this
    being a well known, well documented, and well discussed issue. well (yup,
    i'm seeing how many times i can use 'well' before it gets annoying. well,
    any ways), i am on the east coast, a lesser developed land for wireless. i
    tried to go to defcon and the discussions that were before defcon was open.
    unfortunately, i wasn't able to, not for the most part a majority of
    individuals here on the east coast. i know, from some friends that i have
    in the bay area, that sf people have had more experience with this
    primarily because wireless is everywhere over there. but it isn't here on
    the east.

    my purpose for posting that article was so that the individuals who were
    less fortunate to have the exposure that others have had to become fully
    aware of the issues regarding w-lans.

    ok, i'm done now :P

    russ

    ps- please disregard all typos, misspellings, and grammatical errors as
    this email was not well thought out or planned.
    ==================================
    Russell Handorf
    oooo, shiney ::Wanders after it::

    www.russells-world.com
    www.inside-aol.com
    www.terrorists.net
    www.bad-mother-fucker.org
    www.philly2600.net

    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids,
    we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening
    to repetitive music." ~unknown