Buffer Overflow document repository

From: Gilbert Alaverdian (gilbert.aat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 00:31:51 PDT

    Good Evening All,

    We have put to together the most comprehensive list of buffer overflow
    documents found on the internet.

    There are numerous sites here and there with a couple of documents about
    buffer overflows, we have collated what we could find, plus whatever we had
    in our possession and put them in the one place for all to use.

    http://www.neo.net.au/neolabs/papers/bufferoverflows/

    If you have anything which you think would be of benefit, please email me
    directly and I'll post it up on the site.

    Kind Regards,

    Gilbert Alaverdian
    Senior Security Consultant
    Neo Corporation Pty Limited