RE: SSH 2.4.0/3.0.1 usernames guessable ?

From: Liran Cohen (Theogat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 03:12:49 PDT

    Well that is the case with most of the network applications except
    apache (the ones I encountered) , however there is tool called
    Languard port scanner which can show you host responses,(relly
    kneet), If it bothers you I'm sure you can always download the ssh
    source code and change that response (just search for the string....)

    TheOg

    Liran Cohen
    e-mail:LiranCat_private
    Tel. office:+972-9-9709387