Re: CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: Markus Kern (markus-kernat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 10:46:36 PDT

    "Paige, Randall" wrote:

    > It appears CRClean.c is looking to include iadmw.h.
    > Did I miss something ? Didn't you mean to include this file in your zip ?

    No, this file is from Microsoft and comes with Visual Studio.
    It contains the ugly OLE stuff to access the meta base.
    If you don't have it and want to compile the code without the part
    that removes the virtual /C and /D directories you can comment out
    everything between and including CoInitialize(NULL) and CoUninitialize()
    in RemoveCRII().

    regards,
    Markus Kern