Re: CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: S (sbarktoat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 18:27:48 PDT

    To the author of CRclean.

    It is the tradition here to exploit vulnerabilities. What happens if I send
    the code red infect string to the broadcast address of the network segment
    of a machine running CRclean?

    I like the codegreen idea, but you have to be as careful as those guys in
    redmond have to be... did you remember to check the attacking address for
    this?

    Geo.