HTMLZip 'compressed' HTML mail - virus or spam ?!?!

From: Doru Petrescu (pdoruat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 03:11:04 PDT

    Hi everybody,

    This morning I received a message with subject 'AMERICA UNDER ATTACK' that
    contains a HTML part that contains some obfuscated JavaScript.

    This could be a virus or a SPAM (but I never seen such an obfuscated spam
    msg till now)

    if someone take the time to decript and analize please post result to the
    list.

    Best regards,
    Doru Petrescu