RE: Unscrupulous websites installing apps

From: Dom De Vitto (Domat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 12:02:43 PDT

    Finjan's site also has a number of tests, including one page
    which just creates a directory on your desktop and copies some
    files into it.

    Which, I must say as an independant consultant, are frikkin good,
    especially the desktop version - which checks HTTPS too.

    It's great for explaining to management why you need Finjan products....
    ....but only really applicable to high security environments.
    (banks, FIs etc)

    Dom