Re: Is R5 exposed to stored forms exploits?

From: pguentherat_private
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 00:54:37 PDT

    Yes it still is under certain conditions:
    - The Notes mailbox is set to accept stored form
    - The ECL settings for the worksation allowing to do anything.

    By default the notes mailbox is set to allow the usage of stored forms
    where you can store a malicious code
    Starting release 5.0.2 the default ECL has been defaulted not allow any
    operation for the malicious code.

    Now if a user opens it's ECL, ( The operation is done at workstation level
    and is global to workspace) yes the risk still exist

    Patrick

    "Grank D'souza" <gd_souzaat_private>
    18.09.2001 00:09