Re: wuftpd 2.6.1 (fake?) exploits

From: w1re p4ir (w1rep4irat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 17:20:29 PDT

    Any reason they chose our names? They must have sounded leet to them. ;p I hope people don't get the impression we ran those faulty exploits, I certianly didn't...
    And yes we do always need to be careful when running script kiddie tools thats what gdb is for, no? Also if you ever see shellcode for a *nix based machine thats over 7-8 lines be very suspicious.
    w1re

    The Best News Source On The Web - http://www.disinfo.com