Re: Civil Disobedience

From: Ken Ludeman (kludeman@adi-cs.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 11:46:43 PDT

    I agree with Joel.....  Defacing, unethical hacking, and virus-writing with
    intent to distribute is a crime and the punishments for these crimes should
    be looked at more closely.  But the "increase in government surveillance
    authority" is of greater concern and a risk to our civil liberties.

    Additional "2 cents" worth

    Ken