Re: PGP Signed Messages

From: Stephen Waters (swatersat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 21:24:04 PDT

    Not to start a big, huge thread about "well my client does yadda yadda",
    but I find that Evolution has very nice PGP integration. It works nearly
    transparently with gpg under Linux, going and doing all the boring work
    for me.

    Well, assuming the signature was attached ala the relevant RFC. If it's
    an inline signature, you have to manually check it... which I don't,
    generally.

    http://ximian.com/products/ximian_evolution/

    No, I don't work for Ximian, I just dig the client.
    -s
    pgp newbie