Re: twlc advisory: possible overflow in ms ftp client

From: supergateat_private
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 15:24:09 PST

    > Just look for Guilecool advisores on securityfocus.com about ftp.
    > I already posted about that MS ftp problem some months ago..

    I searched for it before post the email but i didnt find anything... so when
    i read this email i decided to search for you nick name and i found a post
    regarding ms ftp SERVER:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/82/170907
    LOOK here you speak about a bug IN THE SERVER. we are talking about THE
    CLIENT. MICROSOFT FTP CLIENT.

    > The overflow can't be exploited.

    you are speaking about another thing.... thanks anyway for the attention;)
    (next time read better:P)

    > Bye ... The ImperialS

    supergate.
    ./twlc