Re: Solaris 7 dtmailpr buffer overflow - word too long terminal freeze

From: dotslashat_private
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 14:07:10 PST

    Speaking of terminal locking up... on OSX I noticed when I try to
    overflow buffers with perl -e print blah blah I get
    word too long at some point.... as soon as I hit the Word too long sweet
    spot ... give it a few more A's and it usually
    aggrivates the terminal to the point to which it is useless... does
    anyone know why? I think this gentleman below had the
    same sort of thing happen to him.
    -KF