RE: strange thing happend to me

From: Oliver Petruzel (opetruzelat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 12:39:30 PST

    Have you taken a look at your tasks/processes/services that are running?
    Check out the events logs too...any unusual cpu activity? Outgoing or
    incoming data? Let us know.

    If you can, run tcpdump/ethereal or similar on a nearby system listening
    to your IP.  Post any suspicious packet info, log info, or process data
    here for us to study... We simply need more.  It sounds fairly
    interesting.

    Oliver P.