R: Synaptics TouchPad, strange packets.

From: Valerio B. (supportat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 04:55:19 PST

    > > > I also have a synaptics - a vaio to be precise. What kind of firewall
    do
    > > > you
    > > > have? Or is it a HIDS? Anyway, did you mean capture (log?) or block?

    I'm using a firewall, of course I captured the packets, but I also blocked
    the TouchPad program from accessing the network.

    > > > What's the frequency of the packets?

    The frequency of the packets is occasional, it happens just sometimes when I
    open a new connection.

    > > > that

    I didn't find this problem on my machine, the two issues may be correlated
    but I was unable to verify.
    Sorry.

    Valerio