Re: Apache HTTPD's magical behavior

From: Russell Handorf (rhandorfat_private-world.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 12:21:05 PST

    as it turns out the servers i tried this against had a miss-configuration.

    when i was working on this with other people, on their log's it showed that
    i was accessing the dir that was before the '..'

    a miss config in their httpd.conf file was corrected, and the problem solved.

    sorry for the confusion :)

    russ