IE Denial of service (sorta)

From: zeno (zenoat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 14:00:08 PST

    Hey

    I found this months ago and though it was patched but it managed to cause new errors
    on win me with all updates on IE in kernel. On default win2k IE install it sucks up 100 percent cpu
    for half on hour(128 meg of ram).

    Please click on it and tell me what happens to you.
    (include version and patch info)

    Its a image tag with some garbage characters in a particular order.
    I haven't bothered contacting microsoft yet because I'm not sure just how common a problem
    this is, and with what patches installed.

    www.cgisecurity.com/crash.shtml
    also try /crash2.shtml

    -zenomorph