RE: IE Denial of service (sorta)

From: Colby Marks (Colbyat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 10:57:55 PST

    Zeno,

    WinXP Professional w/updates to date on IE
    6.0.2600.0000.xpclient.010817-1148 with update Q312461

    Took a little time (about 3 minutes) to render the output, but there was
    no crash, and it did complete.  Output first line was:
    Hi(image that never loaded)
    o¹¹¹ºÖÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÖÉ˶§ÞÓßâãäåéâäàåçê=}o¹¹¹ºÖÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÖÉ˶§ÞÓßâãäåéâäàåçê=}o¹¹¹
    ºÖÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÖÉ˶§ÞÓßâãäåéâäàåçê=}

    And the stuff after the image repeated for a while.

    My machine is a PII Xeon 400 w/1024K Cache-Lot SL34J with 256MB Physical
    RAM.

    -Colby